Drilling Expendables Manufactured with Proven Field Technology
Like all of our products, Gardner Denver’s valves and seats are designed to outlast competitor’s models. Our new drilling pump products are
manufactured around our field-tested and proven line of frac consumables - seeing over 30% increased average life span.
Customers said they wanted long-lasting, easy-to-use valves and seats,
and we delivered. From domestically sourced steel, Gardner Denver’s valves and seats feature a two-piece fusion design, proprietary bonded inserts and innovative geometry, all of which come together to deliver significantly longer life – all while meeting API Standard, being competitively priced and coming with our “Ready Inventory” promise that we’ll have it in stock, when you need it.
Our open valves and seats are designed for use in Gardner Denver PZ, F-Series, and National 12P lines of triplex drilling pumps. This gives you options to use these parts across your whole fleet of pumps.
Drilling Pump Valves and Seats - Features and Benefits
• Stocking parts close to customers with service centers in Altoona, San Antonio, Odessa, Oklahoma City, Fort Worth and Dickinson
• Consignment packages available for qualified customers
• Valves and seats available to fit Gardner Denver, F-Series and National 12P pumps (API 7 modified seats available for National 12P)
• Machined in-house, from premium grade, domestically sourced steel
• Two-piece fusion-weld valve design
• Color-coded to identify STD (190 degree) and High Temp (300 degrees)
• Based on proven manufacturing, 30%+ longer life than competitor products, and competitively priced
• Convenience of ordering valves and seats from same source as pumps and parts