Drilling/Mud Valves & Seats
Drilling Expendables Manufactured with Proven Field Technology
Like all of our products, Gardner Denver’s valves and seats are designed to outlast the competition. Our new Redline Series of drilling pump consumables are manufactured around our field-tested and proven line of frac consumables – seeing over 30% increased average life span.
Customers said they wanted long-lasting, easy-to-use valves and seats, and we delivered. Made from domestically sourced steel, Gardner Denver valves feature a two-piece friction-welded design, proprietary bonded inserts, and innovative geometry to deliver significantly longer life. Gardner Denver’s field proven Valves & Seats meet API Standard, and come with our “Ready Inventory” promise that we’ll have it in stock, when you need it.
Our full-open valves and seats are designed for use in Gardner Denver PZ, F-Series, and National 12P lines of triplex drilling pumps. This gives you options to use these parts across your whole fleet of pumps.
Drilling Pump Valves and Seats – Features and Benefits
- Stocking parts close to customers with service centers in Altoona, San Antonio, Odessa, Oklahoma City, Fort Worth and Dickinson
- Consignment packages available for qualified customers
- Valves and seats available to fit Gardner Denver, F-Series and National 12P pumps (API 7 modified seats available for National 12P)
- Machined in-house, from premium grade, domestically sourced steel
- Two-piece fusion-weld valve design
- Color-coded to identify STD (190 degree) and High Temp (300 degrees)
- 30%+ longer life than competitor products
- Convenience of ordering valves and seats from same source as pumps and parts
To find out more about Gardner Denver’s high-performance consumables, contact us today.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)