Pistons Manufactured with Proven Field Technology
Like all of our products, Gardner Denver’s pistons are designed to outlast competitor’s models. Our new drilling pump products are manufactured around our field-tested and proven line of frac consumables – seeing over 30% increased average life span.
Customers said they wanted long-lasting, easy-to-use pistons, and we delivered. Made from domestically sourced steel, Gardner Denver’s pistons feature proprietary bonded inserts and innovative geometry to deliver significantly longer life. This field proven design meets API Standards, and comes with our “Ready Inventory” promise that we’ll have it in stock, when you need it.
Our pistons, along with our new valves and seats, are designed for use in Gardner Denver PZ, F-Series, Bomco, HHA, Emsco and National 12P lines of triplex drilling pumps. Let Gardner Denver be your one-stop shop for your whole fleet of pumps.
Drilling Pump Pistons – Features and Benefits
- arts stocking available in all of Gardner Denver’s domestic and international service centers.
- Fits 1-1/2” and 1-5/8” piston rods
- Consignment packages available for qualified customers
- Pistons available to fit Gardner Denver, F-Series, Bomco, HHA, Emsco and National 12P pumps (API 7 modified seats available for National 12P)
- Machined from premium grade, domestically sourced steel
- Color-coded to identify STD rated to 190 degrees and High Temp rated to 300 degrees
- 30%+ longer life than competitor products
- Convenience of ordering pistons, valves and seats from same source as pumps and parts
To find out more about Gardner Denver’s high-performance consumables, contact us today.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)