NO DRILLING MODULE PACKS MORE PERFORMANCE.
Made for extended life and maximum strength, Gardner Denver’s F-Series drilling module is well known for its innovative design and rugged reliability, giving customers peace of mind when drilling in today’s tough environments.
For maximum performance and durability, our modules are made from individually forged, heat-treated alloy steel and feature an API 7 valve assembly for improved flow. Our L-shaped design features bore-seal technology for improved seal performance in higher pressures and is compatible with numerous “F-Series” drilling pumps including Honghua®, Bomco® Rongsheng®, Workforce® and other similar designs.
- Two piece, “will fit” design features compatible mounting footprint with competing designs.
- Wear plate and valve covers feature bore seal technology for improved sealing.
- Improved internal bore geometry reduces fluid turbulence and minimizes operating stress during high-pressure operations.
- Made from heat-treated, 4140 alloy steel.
- Utilizes API 7 valves for increased flow and lower fluid velocity.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)