Leading the pack
Today’s pressure pumping applications demand more from pumps and equipment than ever before. That’s why Gardner Denver developed the GDNX – the next generation of fluid end technology. GDNX was specifically designed to further increase the operational service life of fluid ends used in a hydraulic fracturing, coil tubing, and other extreme duty applications.
Backed by Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality, the GDNX is a combination of our highest performing geometry, metallurgy and components.
- Redline consumables. This revolutionary series of aftermarket parts have exceptional life to extend maintenance intervals
- Superior fatigue life. Patent pending cross-bore design that reduces operating stress and extends fatigue life by up to 3.5x versus competitors.
- Compatibility. Fit, form and function of the GDNX are the same as the SGWS series, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 1000/2250/2500 pumps from any manufacturer.
- All suction manifold, discharge flange and tie rod connections will remain unchanged from SGWS fluid ends, allowing GDNX fluid ends to serve as a direct replacement for SGWS fluid ends.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly Falcon spring retainer design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The GDNX combines the best geometry with the best stainless steel in the market.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)