Leading the frac pack
Today’s fracking applications demand more from pressure pumping equipment than ever before. That’s why Gardner Denver developed the GDNX – the next generation of fluid end technology. GDNX was specifically designed to further increase the operational service life of fluid ends used in a hydraulic fracturing application.
Backed by Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality, the GDNX is a combination of our highest performing components.
- Redline Consumables. State-of-the-art Redline Consumables enhances the life of the GDNX Fluid End.
- Superior fatigue life. Patent pending cross-bore design is optimized to extend fatigue cycles by 3.5x over conventional fluid ends, resulting in longer fluid end life in severe duty pumping applications.
- Compatibility. Fit, form and function of the GDNX are the same as the SGWS series, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps.
- All suction manifold, discharge flange and tie rod connections will remain unchanged from SGWS fluid ends, allowing GDNX fluid ends to serve as a direct replacement for SGWS fluid ends.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The GDNX fluid end is built to last.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
For more information visit http://gdnx.gardnerdenverpumps.com/.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)