Outlaw FE for FMC Pumps
WE CALL IT THE OUTLAW BECAUSE IT BREAKS ALL THE RULES.
Smashes Old Standards – and Sets New Ones.
Built on customer feedback and four decades of dominance in fluid end innovation, the Outlaw fluid end offerings combine Gardner Denver’s SGWS fluid end technology with bolt patterns to fit FMC’s frac pumps. Outlaw fluid ends are available in carbon or stainless in both triplex and quintuplex design
Outperforming the competition and providing the lowest cost of ownership, the Outlaw fluid end delivers the reliability and performance you’d expect from the undisputed fluid end leader.
- Available in Triplex and Quintuplex
- Designed with stainless steel for 2-3X life of the direct competitor.
- Falcon Spring Retainer Technology for enhanced serviceability.
- Optimized fluid end geometry to minimize crossbore intersection and suction deck stresses.
- Threaded stuffing box eliminates up to 60% of fasteners during installation and removal of the fluid end.
- Proven bore seal technology provides superior stuffing box sealing performance.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)