Specifically designed to further increase the operational service life of fluid ends used in a hydraulic fracturing application, the SGWS has set the standard as the leading frac fluid end for the oil and gas industry.
Backed by Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality, the SGWS is a combination of our highest performing components.
Available in Triplex and Quintuplex.
- Redline consumables. This revolutionary series of aftermarket parts extends product life by up to 3.5x.
- Compatibility. The SGWS series boasts fit, form and function, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The SGWS fluid end is built to last.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)