Once the industry’s leading fluid end geometry, the SGWS is only outdone by Gardner Denver’s own GDNX geometry, because the best never rest. Originally designed to further increase the operational service life of fluid ends used in a hydraulic fracturing application, the SGWS set the standard for performance in pressure pumping for years. Still a mainstay in many frac fleets, and available to fit pumps from any manufacturer, Gardner Denver continues to sell and support all SGWS fluid ends. Available in carbon or stainless steel, the SGWS series is backed by the performance and reliability of Redline consumables and 24/7 service and support.
- Redline consumables. This revolutionary series of aftermarket parts have exceptional life to extend maintenance intervals
- Compatibility. The SGWS series is a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The service-friendly design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The SGWS fluid end is still available in carbon or stainless.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support anytime and anywhere you need it.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)