TLS-10 FE for SPM Destiny Pumps
Built on customer feedback and four decades of dominance in fluid end innovation, the TLS-10 fluid offerings combine Gardner Denver’s SGWS fluid end technology with bolt patterns to fit SPM Destiny frac pumps. TLS-10 fluid ends are available in carbon or stainless with the same quality as all Gardner Denver fluid ends.
Outperforming the competition and providing the lowest cost of ownership, the TLS-10 fluid end delivers the reliability and performance you’d expect from the undisputed fluid end leader.
- Designed with stainless steel for 2-3X life of the direct competitor.
- Falcon Spring Retainer Technology for enhanced serviceability.
- Optimized fluid end geometry to minimize crossbore intersection and suction deck stresses.
- Threaded stuffing box eliminates up to 60% of fasteners during installation and removal of the fluid end.
- Proven bore seal technology provides superior stuffing box sealing performance.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)