Gardner Denver’s Black Diamond Hydrostatic Tester (Black Diamond) provides an ease of maintenance and peace of mind when testing pressure equipment over an extended period of time. The Black Diamond is the most cost-efficient option on the market. Testing that typically takes an hour can easily be completed in 60 seconds, more accurately and for less money. Furthermore, like other Gardner Denver Hydrostatic Testers, only one operator is required to conduct a complete hydrostatic evaluation.
- The Black Diamond Hydrostatic Tester features two different fluid-end configurations that deliver 8,000 PSI at 18 gallons per minute, or 25,000 PSI at 7.7 gallons per minute.
- Gardner Denver’s Pressure-Trol Valve system, standard on the Black Diamond, allows for a single operator to control the pressure and direct flow via a simple lever and rotary knob, without ever disengaging the clutch or stopping the engine.
- The Black Diamond design eliminates the need for operators to constantly start and stop the engine, thus preventing premature wear on components that could dramatically shorten the life of the equipment.
- Ease of maintenance. All Black Diamond fluid-end components are field replaceable in 30 minutes or less with ordinary hand tools.
- Anti-corrosive, stainless-steel components for brine-water applications, popular in the Marcellus, Utica and Eagle Ford shale formations.
For immediate response, please call us at:
1-866-GDPUMPS (1-866-437-8677) (USA)
1-918-GDPUMPS (1-918-437-8677) (International)